Monday, February 04, 2008

Your tears don't fall, they crash around me

Life is created for death, but love is stronger then both.

**

Hello all, yesterday I went to my grandmama's house! Which is on Sunday.
Wanted to accompany my mum there cos firstly, I'm pretty much bored and rotting at home and secondly, its been a long time since I last visited her.
So, mommy drove me there to Teeeeebannnnn :D

THIS IS MY 2 ADORABLE LOVELY CUTE COUSINS! The girl is older.


SHE IS SO THE VERY CUTE LOR!


HE ALSO VERY THE CUTE LOR! MY MUM SO THE PRETTY LOR!
I jealous alamak AHAH. What broken English seriously oh gosh!

Today in the morning, I made a fool outta myself infront of Bestie.

We're talking about her cousin's wedding. The ring was on the pony's back, (unique eh?)

PF: You know the ring is on the pony's back!
ME: Wah so cool man!

(After awhile)

ME: Oh so the bird ownself walk there?
PF: What bird pony lah! Pony lah you!
ME: Oops sorry I meant pony HAHAH.

(1 minute later)

ME: How can the ring stay on the bird's back?
PF: NOOO ITS PONY NO BIRD LAH!
ME: BWHAHAHAHA!
Wassup with me and bird yo seriously. I kept saying Bird today ROFFLS.
:D
So practically school was okay. No maths cos Mdm Chang feel sick awww.
Stayed back after school for Total Defence Day fancy drill thinggy.

K life's been pretty up(y) and down(y) for me for this past few days.
I dont know why but I would seriously hope it'll change for the better.
Till then, 9 more days Baby! :)

"The ones we love never really leave us. We can always find them here, in our hearts."
-Anonymous

No comments: